Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge





1. July is National Ice Cream month...your favorite flavor? Soft served, hand dipped, or frozen yogurt...which do you prefer? And technically yogurt is not ice cream but its hot outside so I'll let that slide for today.
Favorite flavor of ice cream is mint chocolate chip in a waffle cone.  We have an ice cream shop-not no lying here-but the name of the ice cream parlor is Hodgepodge on Main!!  Will post a pic later for all to see.  Anyway I love mint chocolate ice cream in a waffle cone!!  Usually, Charlie and I will walk around the block and then walk to Hodgepodge on Main for ice cream.

Second part of question--I prefer frozen vanilla yogurt.
You can say it is hot-temperature at 4:30 today was 103!

2. When you travel do you tend to pack too much or too little?
Definitely too much-I have try to lighten a little on this now that the girls are older.  When the girls were younger, I thought of everything under the sun to pack.  Of course, most of what I packed I never used-but hey one never knows.
3. What's your favorite cleaning product?
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers---Oh my gosh I cleaned my blinds with these and they looked brand new!!!!
Even though Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are my favorite, the cleaning product I use the most is Clorox Wipes-constantly using them.  As a matter of fact, I probably keep them in business between home and school use.
4. Which is the greater tragedy-an innocent person imprisoned or a guilty person set free? Explain.
To me it would be a guilty person set free.  Because if a guilty person is set free, then that person has another opportunity to commit either another crime or the same crime-more people could be innocently hurt.
5. What's the longest trip you've taken by car
The longest trip by car would have to be Florida-12 to 13 hr. drive.  I need to also mention my husband drove and he really doesn't like to travel as I have mentioned before so we only stopped one time!!!!

6. tennis-golf-canoeing-biking...pick one.
The last time I played golf, my husband hit my golf cart (as I was driving) with a golf ball-Cross golf off the list. To this day I don't even enjoy playing putt-putt.

Canoeing-not much into water sports--cross this one off.
That leaves tennis and biking. Which I like both but since I have to pick one I choose.......
TENNIS!!!

7. What sound drives you crazy?
Someone smacking their mouth as they are eating.  This drives me nuts.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
I just said to my husband earlier-this winter it was too cold to go outside and now it is too hot to go outside!!
Planning on leaving Sunday or Monday for a short trip so ......Enjoy Life!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...