Tuesday, June 4, 2013

30 Day Challenge





Day 4--Favorite book



Oh gosh!!  I love books and I am an avid reader.  Since this is day 4 how about if I chose 4?


1.  My first book would have to be a classic:  The Scarlet Letter by Hawthorne.  Not only did I love this book, I loved teaching this novel to high school students.



2.  My second would be: The Help.



3. My third favorite would be: Mudbound






4.  Another favorite classic: To Kill a Mockingbird


Looking forward to see other's answers.

1 comment:

  1. The only one I haven't read is "Mudbound" which I am adding to my ever-growing list!

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge...Letter P

  P Playing with Grandsons H ow can one not smile when around their grandchildren?   My grandsons just make me feel better when I am around ...