Monday, June 17, 2013

30 Day Challenge-Looking Forward


Looking forward....

Now that I am a little beyond mid-life, I am looking forward to so many things.  I would love to travel-and unfortunately hub is very content staying in our small town.  On the other hand, I want to see the world.

I am also looking forward to our little business adventure-hub and I plan the Grand Opening in September.  A lot of sweat and muscle power has been used on this little adventure.

I am looking forward to writing the last check to colleges for daughters--YEAH!!!  Being debt free would be great.

I am looking forward to the rest of my summer vacation, and along with that the beginning of a new school year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter P

  P Playing with Grandsons H ow can one not smile when around their grandchildren?   My grandsons just make me feel better when I am around ...