Monday, December 12, 2011

I Baked......



I will be the first to admit that I don't really enjoy baking.  So for me to bake=is really a 'Christmas Miracle.'

Daughter had a basketball game Saturday evening and the mothers were talking about baking.  I just listened. But when I was asked what all I had baked, I just said 'cookies'---NOT!   I hadn't given much thought to baking.  I teach school all day, help take care of my grandson (at house practically every evening and on weekends), and try to go to as many basketball games as I can.  I do kinda work. Ahem....

During the ride home, I decided to bake cookies.  Quick stop at Food City, pick up some dough, and do some baking.





So far, so good.   Grandson wanted to help.

In addition to helping place cookie dough on the pan, he wanted his picture beside of the Christmas tree in just his diaper.  

Shout out a big Hooray!!  Cookies did not burn and they were edible.  A sigh of relief from me.

Daughter #2 is providing special music for the month of December at church.  She has a lovely voice -and I love to hear her sing.  I have been trying to upload video for each song.  Not very good at this and I don't have patience when it comes to this kind of stuff.  I was able to load her video on Facebook , but not here.  Message keeps saying-server rejected this. :(

Nate and I at church.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge Letter S

  S Sunrise/Sunset I have two for this one. Sunrise Let’s be clear, I DO NOT get up every morning to see the sunrise. A sunrise to me is the...