Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hodgepodge





1. What is something that bothers you if it's not done perfectly?
Just one----remember I think I am OCD when it comes to neatness around the house---so if a bed is not make perfectly, I have to remake it.  Yes, sometimes when I visit my daughters' apartment or condo-I give the clean inspection.



2. Do you think a 6th sense exists? Explain.
Sometimes I just have a 'gut' feeling that something isn't just right and I call this intuition.  Is it a 6th sense? Maybe...I don't think, or maybe I just can't remember-but I don't think I experienced a 'gut' feeling before having children.  Now, I get all nervous and I tell my daughters this isn't going to be good before an event happens.  I even tell my husband I feel like something is going to happen-a bad feeling-when life is going good.  Sometimes the feeling turns out to be true.


3. Do you say your goodbyes slowly, quickly, or not at all?
Goodbyes are said with a kiss and done quickly.  Usually I don't say goodbye--it is ---"I'll see you later." I like the sound of this better.


4. On a scale of 1-10, with ten being hot hot hot, what level of spice do you like in your food? What's your favorite 'spicy' dish?

Somewhat a spicy girl.  On a scale of one to ten, I would be a 7.  Seven is closer to 10-but not to close.  I like jalapenos, hot wings, and spicy Mexican food.  Even though I like spicy food, it doesn't always like me.


5. What is one of your all time favorite commercial jingles?


Hooray for Valleydale, Hooray for Valleydale   The legendary Valleydale Meats commercial -- featuring marching pigs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rehlpyIGAbU&feature=player_detailpage

6. Plane, train, boat or auto...your preferred method of travel?
Not a fan of the water so boat travel would be out-though I would like to go on a cruise.  I have never traveled by train but would like to one day.  As for plane or automobile-one is as good as the other although I sometimes feel safer in a plane.


7. What is something you take for granted?
I take many 'things' for granted--the sun shining, a bed to sleep in, clothes to wear, a shower that works, my house, the freedoms I have, etc.  I can't just choose one-There are numerous 'things' I take for granted daily.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Husband went for his blood work last week and his results today were good.  Praise God! He will see the cancer doctor in three weeks.
Can someone explain to me (not too good with directions-so make it simple) how to post a you-tube without posting the URL.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...