Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 



1. What is an adult problem nobody prepared you for? 

Losing loved ones.  

2. Without mentioning any tech, what's your most prized possession? 

My picture albums I have stored in totes.

3. It's National Peach Ice Cream Day (July 17th). Will you be celebrating? Do you like peaches? Given a choice would you prefer peach ice cream, peach pie, peach cobbler, or just hand me a peach? Do you own anything that is peach in color? 

I won't be celebrating , but I will never pass up peach cobbler.  I have a few peach color tops.

4. What makes a friendship successful? 

Being able to say what you feel and not being judged.  When getting together after a long time (years) you can just pick back up where you left off.

5. Let's give our brains a rest and do a little summertime this or that...beach or pool? ice cream or snowcone? amusement park or camping? burger or hot dog? watermelon or strawberries? get up early or sleep in late? sunrise or sunset? 

Beach, snow cone, amusement park, hot dog, watermelon, get up early, sunset.

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

My garden is pitiful and I mean PITIFUL!!!  We DESPERATELY needed rain!  I do water my garden daily, but it is not the same as a good rain and the hot temperatures....SHEW!!

Have a great rest of the week and Enjoy Life!

3 comments:

  1. This is the first year in a while that we didn't plant a garden. It has been a rough summer for plants, though. I'm in Maryland and it has been hot, hot, hot with quick fast storms that don't do much to water things well. I hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so steamy here too. The humidity is absurd. I don't plant a garden because it's too hard to keep up with it in this heat. Both my girls in-laws have big gardens and they share which is so nice. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree on #1 and we all handle it so differently. I'd like a good day of rain or two of rain here in the PNW. Watering takes up a lot of time..haha and I don't even have much. Enjoyed your answers.

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1. How did you meet your significant other? If you don't have a significant other, tell us how you met your best friend.  Hub and I me...