1. Share your traditions surrounding the Christmas stocking.
The Christmas stockings are the last to open and the gifts are very practical.
2. How many hours of sleep do you average at night? Is it enough?
Usually I average around 5 and 1/2 hours of sleep each night but here lately it has been a lot less. I am not doing anything differently just having trouble falling asleep. I am blaming this on -getting older.
3. If you had to give up one thing for the remainder of this year what would it be?
Have to give up or want to give up? If I had to give up something, I have no earthly idea what it would be. If I want to give up something it would be my nicorette gum-I have quit smoking (over a year now) but am addicted to the gum.
4. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (or Wills and Kate as I like to call them) have announced they're expecting a baby. Do you follow news of the Royals?
Definitely yes and would love to go to London.
5. For me, the sound of childhood is__________________.
Something today's children don't hear. I remember laughing and playing outside-even when the weather turned cooler-so many fun games. Today, children go home and play on the computer, watch tv or play video games.
6. Fruit cake-yay or boo? What's your favorite dessert made with fruit?
Not a fan of fruit cake. Favorite dessert made with fruit-apple dumplings.
7. What is one thing you want to accomplish before 2012 comes to an end?
Haven't really thought about this. Gosh where has the year gone?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Eleven more days until Christmas break!