Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge






1. What is something you are loving right now?
I have to admit, the 'winter weather pattern.'  Yes, I love the hear-Smyth County Schools closed, which I haven't heard but twice-but I am loving the thought of actually having and experiencing a spring break.  Plans on in the making--road trip for hub and I, relaxing, reading, and maybe a little 'spring cleaning.' 


2. Paris, Venice, New York, and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Which one would you most like to visit?
Venice-- travel in an iconic gundula, taste the Venetian cuisine with a glass (okay-maybe two glasses) of Venetian Vino.  Since hubs hates to travel-won't even ride on an airplane--I can still dream.

3. Are you a romantic?
I don't think of myself as a romantic but neither is hubs.  I guess this is why we are perfect together!!!

4. What's your favorite love story made for the Big Screen?

Love Story--staring Ryan O'Neal and Ali MacGraw---this is the first one that came to my mind.  I remember seeing this with my mom and using an entire box of Kleenex.  My ole time favorite.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWlNhHGUfDU&feature=related
and then there is......
Pretty Woman--staring Julie Roberts and Richard Gere-who is super handsome I might add, is still a favorite-the perfect way 'love life' should end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v9gK_SedsE

5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends...which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question.


6. What's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten?
Let's see-how about:
M & M's


Chocolate covered strawberries





Chocolate Candy--Hershey Kisses and Hershey







7. Share a favorite quote about love.
"Life without love is like a tree without blossom and fruit."  Kahlil Gibran
"What force is more potent than love?"  Igor Stravinsky

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Happy Valentine's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...