Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge



Hop on over and join the fun.  Thanks Joyce!

1.. What are three words you would use to describe your 2011?

Snowy-don't remember a winter like this past year
Worry- always worry about daughters, husband and step-grandson
Swiftly-the year went by too fast. 

2. Do you like shrimp? What's your favorite way to have it prepared?
A shrimp lover.  I love grilled shrimp---Charlie makes a special sauce and grills it-mouth watery.  Just thinking about this, makes me want some.




3. Is your house de-Christmased? If so when did you tackle that job? If not, when will the decorations come down?

Totally de-Christmased.  In between opening Christmas presents and preparing Christmas dinner, decorations  came down.  #2 daughter's birthday is the day after Christmas and for years house whas de-Christmased-birthday party and sleep overs.  This year she had to head back to college on her birthday because of basketball :( so to keep my mind on her not leaving I still took down all decorations. 
When Charlie and I were first married and before children, I didn't take down any decorations until January 1st.


4. Do you like to watch scary movies?

Yes even though it nerves the crap out of me! then I am  awake for hours.


5. ice skating~sledding~skiing~snowboarding~of the four listed which wintertime activity do you most enjoy?

Haven't been ice-skating since college days.  Use to go cross-country skiing before having children.  Now that I am older, I would have to stick to sleeding.  I do miss going skiing, though.


6. Did you have a childhood hideout? Describe it.

Don't remember having a childhood hideout.


7. What's a place or space that motivates you?

A place would have to be in the shower.  OMG-you say, but I do most of my thinking and motivating in the shower.


8. Insert your own random thought here
Today was our first day back to school, and school was closed!  I needed just one more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...