Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Songs, songs, and more songs.



Thanks Joyce!!!  Hop on over and join the fun.


1. What song reminds you of a specific time in your life and what is it about that song that makes you remember?
I can't just think of one song that expresses my life so...Here is Three
1.  "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas----sometimes I just have a feeling that today is going to be great.  This song says-I gotta feeling that tonight is gonna be a good night.  I just change the words.
http://youtu.be/qZxxZOhlNPA
2.  "I've Had The Time of My Life"--Even though there have been periods of my life that has had tears and heartache, I can say I live life to the fullest with no regrets.  So to sum up my life---"I've Had the Time of My Life:
http://youtu.be/qZxxZOhlNPA
3.  "Colour My World" by Chicago---This song was played at my wedding.
http://youtu.be/qZxxZOhlNPA

2. What's something you've given up on?
I have given up on television.  Here lately, I can't seem to find anything that is worth watching.  I have also given up on coaches as stated in an earlier blog.  

3. What's something you'll never give up on?
God  and my faith.  We live in a world that often breeds anxiety and fear.  When we come face-to-face tough times, we may fall prey to discouragement, doubt, and trouble times.  But taking all these to God , we can put our anxieties and fears to rest.

4. If you had to cook something from scratch in the next hour what would it be?
 :)  A sandwich!

5. Have you started Christmas shopping? Decorating? Listening to Christmas music?
Haven't started Christmas shopping, decorating, or listening to Christmas music.  I feel like we sometimes cheat-Thanksgiving with all our preparations for Christmas.  I wait till after Thanksgiving to begin all the shopping and decorating.

6. What do you know about your parent's wedding?
My parents had a small wedding ceremony in Baltimore, Maryland.  

7. I can't believe I ___________________.
I can't believe I am one-third of the way into the school year.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
I do not like this time change, I do not like it at all.  It gets dark way too early for me.
Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge....Letter U

  U Unicorns When my daughters were younger, they loved unicorns.  Personally, I was fascinated by their colors. The other day, I saw a few ...