Wednesday, November 9, 2011

So many blessings.....




Have you ever just stopped to wonder about all the blessings you have?  Usually, I complain about something or someone. But today....I vow to look on the bright side of life and count my blessings.

Family---  I have a wonderful family.  A loving husband-who puts up with me-which says a lot.

Two beautiful daughters.....


a precious step-grandson-who brings a smile to my face daily

Friends....to share a laugh or a cry

A house that I can call 'home.'

Attending church.....

Listening to my daughter sing...
Enjoying all the seasons....


Spending time with my mother
So many things I take for granted each and every day.   I am so thankful for all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...