Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Wednesday Hodgepodge

From this Side of the Pond

1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to mind? 

Leaves crunching under my feet, a crackling fireplace, and the sound at a football game--cheering, whistles blowing, and the band.

2.  Is a trip to the mountains something you enjoy? What's your favorite mountain? 

I enjoy a trip to the mountains.  I live in a beautiful area with many beautiful mountains close by:  Walker Mountain, Iron Mountain, White top Mountain, and Clinch Mountain.  White top Mountain is the second highest mountain in Virginia and is crossed by the Appalachian Trail.  I have been motorcycle riding on White top Mountain in the summer and it is so cool.  This is my favorite mountain I have visited.

3. What's something that once felt like a mountain, but is now just a molehill? 

Getting some paperwork completed!

4. Let's play this or that-fall foods edition. Yes you have to choose. 
  • pumpkin spice latte or chai latte 
  • apple cider or hot chocolate  
  • stew or chili
  • sweet potato casserole or green bean casserole 
  • butternut squash soup or creamy mushroom soup 
  • cranberry sauce or gravy 
 
Chai Latte, Apple Cider, Chili, Green bean casserole, butternut squash soup, and cranberry sauce


5. Sum up your September in a sentence or two. 

September has been a month of ballgames---footbal games and soccer games. It has been a month of preparing for the Apple Festival.  It has been a month of making precious memories.

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

This weekend was very busy.  September is a busy month preparing for the Apple Festival.  I enjoy this but man my body is feeling it this week.  AND so far this week I have been gone....Monday Bible Group and Tuesday traveling one hour away to watch grandson play football. SHEW!!!

Here is a few pics of just a handful of crafts I was able to snap pictures of  at the Craft Table:


Lego



This was made out of bottle caps!



Mermaid Quilt---it was absolutely gorgeous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to mind?  Leaves crunching under my feet, a crackling fireplace, and the sound at a football ga...