Friday, May 6, 2011

Hello---Weekend!!!
Glad the week is over---well almost. 
I had the SCA elections at school this morning.  The students did a fabulous job.  They were nervous and so sweet as they spoke to the student body as why the students should choose them. 
After elections, our school hosted the Special Games Day!!  It you want to feel real courage and the feeling of victory then don't ever miss a special games day.  These people have so many obstacles, but are happy and loving people.  The joy of winning is es tactic!!!  Tears in my eyes just remembering this day. It was a cool day but sunshine peeked through their smiles. 
After school went grocery shopping-Daughter #2 is home!!!!  Luckily not many people at the store so I was able to zoom through the aisles and back home.
Tomorrow is my niece's graduation from college.  Where does the time go??  I can remember her being at my house for sleepovers and now graduating from college with a degree in nursing.  I am so proud of this young woman-who has not had an easy road!!! I wish her the best in all she chooses to do.
Ready for the weekend!!!!!!!!  Come on warm weather!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter V

  V Veggies 'Smile you're on veggie camera' I love vegetables more than meat.  I can do without meat, but not my veggies. In my ...