Tuesday, March 1, 2011

!
1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this instead...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you?
I love the book by Dr. Suess!  Scrambled eggs with cheese and milk are my favorite. 






2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live?
Is there any truth to the saying...."If March comes in like a lion, it will go out like a lamb?"  March is a changeable month-we can see warm spring-like temperatures or late snow.  I can only hope this isn't the case where I live.  We had temperatures in the low 60's today and I have tulips coming up.  So...will I expect snow later on....I surely hope not.





3. Do you work better or worse under pressure?
Definitely work better under pressure.  First let me say, I run on a schedule.  I write the dates when a project is due at least two weeks in advance.  However, I also procrastinate sometimes.  My brains goes into overdrive and I stay awake all night to finish something.  Of course, I eat all night too!!!  I think the food gives my brain the energy it needs.  

Did I mention I have eight calendars!!!!!!


                                                                      




4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us-is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world?
Not a huge fan of March Madness. 




5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
Tough question for me.  I usually do my best thinking in the shower.  Sometimes the answer to a problem or problems come to me in the shower and I am not a singer in the shower.  While listening to music-not classical or country, but rock music is also when I do my best thinking.




6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Okay-another tough one for me.  During the week it is 'school clothes'- dress or slacks, but as soon as I get home-it is time for sweat pants and a sweat shirt.  On the weekend-bluejeans.  I really don't have an item of clothing I wear the most.




7. Do you use sarcasm?
I probably have at some point which I am not proud of.  Sarcasm to me is harsh and bitter.  It is a way of using words that is causing flesh wounds.  It allows a person to state his/her feelings without getting into  too much trouble.  I know that sarcasm is found in humor, but ultimately it is blaming/attacking even when met with laughter. 

8.  Random thoughts.
I have enjoyed daughter #1 home for spring break.  Daughter #2 arrives Sunday when daughter #1 leaves.   Basketball is now over for daughter #2 -they lost in the tournament and our weekend travels have now come to an end-that is spending Saturdays in a gym. 
:(  Now what will I do on Saturdays???????????? 
In honor of Dr.Seuss...my favorite Seussism....Be who you are, say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter N

  N Neighborly I smile when I see people being a good neighbor.   Today, many people have no idea who their neighbor is.  How sad is that? B...