Saturday, April 27, 2024

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

 



X

X-er-size


The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise!

Many years ago, I quit smoking which was difficult.  I had gotten the flu and was too sick to smoke. Hub said I hadn't smoked in over a week I should just quit.  So, I did.  BUT the temptation was still there. I joined a Zumba class.  The instructor was really fit and she made one push herself.  There was no way I could smoke and continue Zumba...so I decided to stick with Zumba.  I attend Zumba class for over 8 years.

Then the dreaded virus hit and you know the rest of the story.  I didn't start back smoking!!  YEAH for me.
But I missed exercising. 

Last year, another exercise came about that was close to me.  I started attending Dance2Fit.  I felt like my ole self again.

There is something about exercising that makes me smile!  It puts me in a great mood no matter how hard my day was.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1. Did you watch the Kentucky Derby this past weekend? Have you ever been to a horse race? Ever ridden a horse? Did you enjoy it? Have you...