1. Hello March! Is it coming in like a lion where you live? How do you feel when it rains?
March is not coming in like a lion. Rainy weather makes me feel gloomy and not wanting to do anything.
2. What's something you'd like to do differently this week than the last? Explain.
My weeks are running together!! I can't think of anything I would do differently this week that I didn't do last week.
3. March 1st is National Sunkist Citrus Day...do you drink orange juice? Orange, lemon, lime, tangerine, grapefruit...what's your favorite citrus fruit? A dish you love with a citrus fruit as one of it's key ingredients?
I am not an orange juice drinker. My favorite citrus fruit would be a tangerine.
I don't have any recipes or dishes I make with citrus fruit. Can't wait to see other answers on this one.
4. What do you consider to be your culture. Elaborate.
I value relationships. I believe relationships are the cornerstone of happiness. I believe in myself, but sometimes I do find myself swimming in muddy water and really try not to have negative talk to myself.
My Personal expression I say over and over is enough is enough. I do have rituals I do every morning and evening. In the morning, I always read my devotions, say a prayer, and listen to Christian Contemporary Music. In the evenings, I listen to a short devotion, write in my gratitude journal and say a prayer.
5. Sum up your February in fifteen words or less. o
Mr. Sunshine where were you? Days were dreary and rainy. I blinked; the calendar turned.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Getting ready to take grandsons on an little trip. I am excited to go.
Have a great rest of the week and Enjoy Life!