1. In two or three sentences describe yourself to someone who has never met you.
You can hear Tammy coming because she walks or shall I say stomps; she is a loud walker and also a loud talker (but we won't mention that). Tammy is also a person of very few words; she is blunt and to the point. She enjoys having fun and hanging out with friends.
2. Will you celebrate Halloween this year, and if so tell us how? Let's play this or that-chocolate candy or fruity candy? pumpkin seeds or pumpkin pie? Halloween party or scary movie? hay ride or corn maze? carve a pumpkin or paint a pumpkin?
Yes, I will go to my son-in-law's house and help hand out candy. There is usually a big crowd of children who come by.
Chocolate candy, pumpkin seeds, Halloween party, hay ride, and carve a pumpkin.
3. What's something that scared you when you were young? Are you still afraid?
We lived very close to my father's parents. I remember walking to their house after dark and screaming the ENTIRE way. I think I was afraid of someone coming out of the bushes or just the dark; like I said we lived very close to each other. There might had been one house between us.
4. Your favorite soothing drink?
A small glass of wine and then a glass of lemon water.
5. Are you thinking about Christmas yet? Does this make you feel happy or stressed?
No!! Christmas is such a sad time for me after losing my precious daughter. Not only, is Christmas approaching but her birthday is right after Christmas and then she passed away in the early wee mornings January 1str. I am dreading the holidays, but I know I need to be there for other daughter and my precious grandsons. I have found out that I can be happy and sad at the same time.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
October is such a pretty month. Our trees in my little neck of the woods have really been beautiful. But raking all the leaves is still a chore!
Have a great rest of the week and Enjoy Life! Have a happy and safe Halloween.
Not my picture...but this is how beautiful my scenery is.