Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Wednesday Hodgepodge

From this Side of the Pond

1. Last time you were 'dressed to the nines'? 

Probably 4 years ago at oldest daughter's wedding. 

2. Something recently that had you on 'cloud nine'? 

Getting hugs, kisses, and sayings "I love you" from these three boys!



3. Tell us about a time, circumstance, experience, or decision you made where the saying 'a stitch in time saves nine' proved true. 

I can't think of anything right now, but I am sure I have solved a problem before it became a bigger problem. (Surely I have in my 63 years!!) haha

4. A recipe you make that calls for exactly nine ingredients? 

As you all know, I planted a garden this year all by myself.  I truly enjoyed this!!  I made squash casserole from my squash!!  It calls for a little more than nine ingredients, but I don't count salt/pepper as an ingredient!!

5. This coming Friday is Veterans Day in the US of A. Will you mark the day in some way? Are you a veteran? If you live outside the US does your country have a day dedicated to celebrating veterans? 

I am not a Veteran.  Our school honors veterans with a special lunch, and my town honors veterans with a Veteran's Day celebration. 

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

This weather ya'll is AMAZING and I am lovin it!!  Temps in the middle 70s and the bright sunshine is fabulous!

Have a great rest of the week and Enjoy Life!

4 comments:

  1. We were over 80 degrees on Monday and I love it too. It's gotten much cooler today and we're in for more real November weather this weekend. I don't mind that either. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather in Alabama has been so nice - it was almost hot! We actually did break the record one day this week - it was in the high 80's. Today, the high will be in the 70's which is just right! This weekend, a cold front is coming and our nights will be below freezing and our days will only be in the 50's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boys are adorable! Your weather sounds wonderful and is close to what we've been having here. Take care and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge...Letter P

  P Playing with Grandsons H ow can one not smile when around their grandchildren?   My grandsons just make me feel better when I am around ...