1. Sum up your November in ten words or less.
November's weather was one for the books! 70s /radiant sunshine.
2. Are you hosting any holiday parties this year? Attending any? Party pooper, party animal, or life of the party...where do you land when it comes to parties?
I am not hosting a holiday party this year, don't know if I will be attending any. When it comes to parties, I am not a party pooper, but I wouldn't consider myself a party animal and I certainly am not the life of a party. Maybe somewhere in between cause I do enjoy going to a good party.
3. Do you purchase holiday clothing of any sort (sparkly tops, Christmas jammies, Santa suit, etc).
Yes , just last week I bought a cute Santa Baby shirt that is gold sparkly.
4. What's your go-to recipe when you're asked to bring an hors d'oeuvre to a party?
Fruit tray or vegetable tray...does this count as an hors d'oeuvre?
5. December 3rd is National Play Outside Day...what might you do to celebrate?
I will have the twins and Blake this day. If the weather is nice, I know we will be outside playing. The boys usually ride their truck/ El Toro, play hide-an-seek, or we have races.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I had a great Thanksgiving. I was at the church by 8am delivering my 5lbs of coleslaw then my sons-in-law came and we began delivering food. Our church delivered over 400 meals that day.
My daughter and her family came around 4 that evening and we all ate around 6. I forgot to take a single picture!! and I am mad at myself for that!! AND I definitely overate; that is what my jeans are saying to me!
Have a great rest of the week and Enjoy the festivities of the Christmas Season!