1. What's something you wish you'd figured out sooner?
That no matter how hard you try, somethings are better to let go. AND to not feel bad about cutting people out of your life when they handed you the scissors.
2. Something from childhood you still enjoy today?
Walking through leaves and with our colder temperatures I love going outside and smelling wood burning.
3. Are you a fidgeter? What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word fidget?
Yes, especially when under stress or facing a stressful situation. When I hear the word fidget, the first thing I think of is I wish the popper was invented earlier!
4. Your favorite fall vegetable? How do you like it prepared?
Turnips with cornbread. I just put turnips on the stove with seasoning till they become soft. BTW I set out some turnips and now I need to ask someone how do you know when they are ready.
5. What's something you find mildly annoying, but not annoying enough to actually do anything about? Might you now?
People wearing too much perfume that the perfume gives me a headache and just keeps lingering in the air. AND people who do not return their shopping carts correctly. I probably won't do anything about the perfume but I usually return the unreturned shopping cart with mine.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Grandsons decorated some pumpkins.
AND....I am at a loss for words. High School Homecoming was this past weekend and the shortness of the dresses....OH MY! This is my cousin with his date.
Enjoy Life Ya'll!!