1. Do you think the pandemic has had any kind of positive impact on your mental health? Explain.
Yes, I have tried to focus more on my devotions. In the past, I just read my devotions, but now I really focus on what the devotions are saying.
Also, this pandemic has caused me to start a gratitude journal. Each morning I write what I am thankful for.
2. A hot mess, hot under the collar, in hot water, hot button, hot diggity dog!, hot shot, hot seat....choose one and tell us how it applies to your life currently.
With the starting of school and so many decisions, I get angry with the comments people post on Facebook. I respond back...BUT then I delete my rude response. The starting of schools is a tough decision (one that I would not want to make) and I know child care is an issue, and whether or not to send your child who especially has had health issues in the past is an issue, BUT let's just all be a little nicer and keep your rude comments to yourself. And pray for the leaders who have to make these tough decisions.
3. Speaking of the hot seat, do you work well under pressure or do you actively avoid high pressure situations?
I can work well under pressure, but I don't like to. Sometimes I am more creative under pressure.
4. Hotdogs-yay or nay? If you said yay how do you like yours? Did you know July is National hotdog month?
Yay, to a hot dog with chili, mustard, and slaw.
5. I read here a list of America's coolest Southern towns. They are Marfa Texas, Greenville South Carolina, Abindgon Virginia, Athens Georgia, Bentonville Arkansas, Florence Alabama, Oxford Mississippi, Abita Springs Louisiana, Wilmington North Carolina, Monroeville Alabama, McMinnville Tennessee, Natchez Mississippi. How many on the list have you seen in person? Which town on the list would you most like to see?
I have been to 4 of these places. I would like to visit Marfa, Texas because I have always wanted to travel to Texas.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Stay cool everybody.
So until next time...Keep on Keepin On and Enjoy Life