1. What's something in your house you'd like to get rid of but can't?
My brown couch in the den. Our den is so small and I can't find a sofa that will fit where I need it to.
2. When is the last time you experienced a sense of nostalgia? Elaborate.
Just a few weeks ago. When listening to music from my past, I long to go back...so many good memories.
3. You're only allowed three apps on your smart phone or tablet...which three do you keep
AccuWeather, Bible App, SnapChat-(this is how I can talk to grandson)
4. July 11th is National Blueberry Muffin Day. Who knew? Do you like blueberry muffins? If you were going to have a muffin would blueberry be your choice? What's the last thing you baked?
I like blueberry muffins and never knew today was National Blueberry Day. If I were to have a muffin it would be Pumpkin and cream cheese.
The last think I baked was brownies.
5. What's the biggest way you've changed since you were a child? In what way are you still the same?
As a child, I think I wished my life away....wanting to grow up too fast...now I wish I was still a child some days. Besides gaining some extra pounds and having some gray hair, I think the biggest way I have changed since I was a child is looking at things differently.
I still enjoy summer carefree days....soaking up the sun.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Hub had an appointment yesterday at Duke. His scans were discouraging, BUT I still believe God will heal him!
Have a great rest of the week!