Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Wednesday Hodgepodge



From this Side of the Pond

1. What's something in your house you'd like to get rid of but can't?

My brown couch in the den.  Our den is so small and I can't find a sofa that will fit where I need it to.

2. When is the last time you experienced a sense of nostalgia? Elaborate.


Just a few weeks ago.  When listening to music from my past, I long to go back...so many good memories.

3. You're only allowed three apps on your smart phone or tablet...which three do you keep


AccuWeather, Bible App, SnapChat-(this is how I can talk to grandson)

4. July 11th is National Blueberry Muffin Day. Who knew? Do you like blueberry muffins? If you were going to have a muffin would blueberry be your choice? What's the last thing you baked?

I like blueberry muffins and never knew today was National Blueberry Day.  If I were to have a muffin it would be Pumpkin and cream cheese.
The last think I baked was brownies.

5. What's the biggest way you've changed since you were a child? In what way are you still the same?


As a child, I think I wished my life away....wanting to grow up too fast...now I wish I was still a child some days.  Besides gaining some extra pounds and having some gray hair, I think the biggest way I have changed since I was a child is looking at things differently.  

I still enjoy summer carefree days....soaking up the sun.

6. Insert your own random thought here.


Hub had an appointment yesterday at Duke.  His scans were discouraging, BUT I still believe God will heal him!

Have a great rest of the week!

6 comments:

  1. I'm wondering how many of us have sofas we'd like to get rid of! I'm sorry about the worrying scans, but we have an awesome and loving God to turn to. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SnapChat is SO fun! We laugh so hard at the filters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for healing for your husband.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the negative news but I agree - God and prayers can heal and I will be sending some your husbands way!! I can totally relate to wishing my childhood away...I wanted so much to be older and I would love to start over with what I know now! Crazy how this life journey works, hugh? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way that music can take you back to certain memories. Ahhhhh. I just said a prayer for your husband. Tender hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Music makes me nostalgic too. I just read back through my prayer journal this morning and your hubs name is in there several times. I will continue to pray and am sorry for the discouraging news. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...