Monday, September 7, 2015

Weekend Rewind....



Image result for labor day

Weekend Rewind...


September is looking so lazy here.


Looking at my calendar, it is mostly blank.  A lot has changed in the last few months, and I feel like I have nothing to do.  

After months of planning a wedding-now what?  It is very quiet around the house.

This weekend I kept Grandson on Friday so his dad could go to the ballgame.  He was really tired on Friday so he went to bed early.  I followed shortly, for nothing better to do.  

Saturday was spent cleaning a little and that was about it.

Sunday was spent keeping Grandson so his dad could go and play golf.  We played with water guns and then watched some television.

A lazy start to September.

Have a Great Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...