1. The best part of waking up is___________________________________.My first thought--"The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup." Lately, I wake up all night, so the best part would be-thankful for another morning and I am still able to get out of bed.
2. Given a choice, which animal interaction would you most like to experience (or for those non-adventurers...which would you dislike the least?)- Swim with the dolphins at one of several locations in the Florida Keys, a lion encounter ten minutes from Victoria Falls (Africa), or a day at a remote base camp high in the Big Sur wilderness via the Ventana Wildlife Society helping track California condors?
The one I would dislike the least (non adventurer) would be a lion encounter from Victoria Falls.
3. What is something you fear about 'old age'? What is something you look forward to?
Fear-not being able to see all the accomplishments of my daughters. On the other hand, looking forward to seeing all of daughters'accomplishments.
4. Hot sauce...are you a fan? If you answered yes, what's something you make/eat that must have hot sauce? On a scale of 1-10 how hot is too hot?
I am a fan of hot sauce. I like hot sauce on omelets, chicken, and just about any type of meat. A 9 would be too hot for me.
5. It's been said that children learn what they live. What do you think children learn at your house?
Both daughters are grown (26 and 24 yr old) but I know they carry the values I have taught them. Learning to put God first in all you do, trusting God when situations are out of your control, and thanking God for all he has given you. Also respecting elders and having patience with the elderly. When I see daughters exhibiting these characteristics, my heart melts and a smile is on my face.
6. What's your favorite movie with a number in it's title?
Fifty first Dates
Hundred and One Dalmatians
7. Saturday (August 16th) is National Tell a Joke Day...share one here.
It is August and the temps have been in the 50's and 60's and plenty of rain. What happened to hot August nights?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
So sad to hear the death of Robin Williams.