1. April 13th is National Scrabble Day...are you a fan? Do you enjoy word games in general? What's an eight letter word that tells us something about your life currently?
I am not a fan of word games. An eighth letter word that describes my life right now is COLLAPSE. This is how I feel toward the end of all my paperwork which is due the first week in May. I have only TWO more students and then I am finished with their paperwork. I have worked diligently and over Easter break I did collapse!
2. Do you have a junk drawer? Is it full? Do you know what's in it? What's in it?
Most Definitely!!! I kinda know some items in it: tape, screw drivers, extra cord chargers, nails, that is all I can think of at the moment without looking.
3. When does time pass quickly for you? When does it pass slowly?
Time passes quickly when I have my grandsons with me or when being around them. Now that I am older, it seems I blink and another year has gone by. Right now time doesn't pass slowly for me. Maybe in the winter, time passes slowly at night with it being dark by 5:30pm
4. These eight vegetables are in season during spring-asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, celery, collard greens, garlic, herbs. What's your favorite? Any on the list you refuse to eat? Last one on the list you ate?
Collard greens is my favorite. I like all the eight vegetables. The last one I ate was celery last night!
5. What's the oldest thing you own? Tell us about it.
My youngest daughter's bedroom suit which happens to be 23 years old. Somehow I still have it in a bedroom at my house.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I was going to participate in the A-Z Challenge, but realized today is April 12!! Told ya, this paperwork is having me to collapse!! I am falling down with the load of paperwork.
Have a great rest of the week and Enjoy Life!