Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 



From this Side of the Pond

1. Tell us a little bit about the best birthday you've ever had. 

Now that I am older, I think every trip around the sun is the best birthday ever!

2.  In what way(s) have you changed in the last five years? 

I have drastically changed.  I am more independent, not afraid to do things solo, learned to do 'man' stuff that I never thought about before, and learning to live by myself.  Life is certainly different and one thing I am still learning is it is okay to be lonely and not throw a pity party.

3. What's your favorite thing about the street on which you live? 

A helpful neighbor who lives up the street from me.

4. The Hodgepodge lands on National Beer Day...are you a beer drinker? What's a recipe you make that lists beer as one of the ingredients? If not beer, how about yeast?

I am a beer drinker and I like to eat candy (any kind) while sipping on a beer.  I don't have a recipe that uses beer as an ingredient but I remember when hub use to grill out he most of the time used beer on something.

5. As I grow older I would like to be a woman (or man, if there are any men in the HP today) who _______________________

kept the faith no matter what life threw at her.

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

Getting excited about watching college football.

2 comments:

  1. Candy and beer...hmmm...lol. I'm so glad you have a helpful neighbor. That is a real gift. Go Vols! Go Tigers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the birthdays. Yay for learning to be more independent.

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge...Letter P

  P Playing with Grandsons H ow can one not smile when around their grandchildren?   My grandsons just make me feel better when I am around ...