1. Tell us a little bit about the best birthday you've ever had.
Now that I am older, I think every trip around the sun is the best birthday ever!
2. In what way(s) have you changed in the last five years?
I have drastically changed. I am more independent, not afraid to do things solo, learned to do 'man' stuff that I never thought about before, and learning to live by myself. Life is certainly different and one thing I am still learning is it is okay to be lonely and not throw a pity party.
3. What's your favorite thing about the street on which you live?
A helpful neighbor who lives up the street from me.
4. The Hodgepodge lands on National Beer Day...are you a beer drinker? What's a recipe you make that lists beer as one of the ingredients? If not beer, how about yeast?
I am a beer drinker and I like to eat candy (any kind) while sipping on a beer. I don't have a recipe that uses beer as an ingredient but I remember when hub use to grill out he most of the time used beer on something.
5. As I grow older I would like to be a woman (or man, if there are any men in the HP today) who _______________________
kept the faith no matter what life threw at her.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Getting excited about watching college football.