1. What do you wish you'd done more of last year? Less of?
First thing I thought of was Listening. I wish I would have really listened, I mean really, truly listen to others.
Less of would be talking...Open mouth and insert Foot...this happened a lot to me.
3. Do you have a word for the year? Elaborate if you'd like to elaborate.
I have a word for the year....EMBRACE. I have made 62 trips around the sun and I want to embrace what time I have left.
4. January 11 is National Milk Day...are you a milk drinker? What kind? Your favorite recipe that calls for milk (cereal doesn't count)?
5. What excites you most about the future? What do you miss about the past?
What excites me about the future is having something to look forward to (trips, meeting friends, etc) Embrace and Shake off the Fear.
What I miss about the past is family gatherings and just talking (No cell phones) allowed.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Our school system was on a 2hr delay on Monday because of black ice. I didn't hear my phone buzz for the message. I get up and drive to school and the parking lot is DESERTED. I called a friend to see what was going on...that is when I learned about the 2hr delay. I was the joke of the school until I told them I knew we were on a 2hr delay; I was just an overachiever!!!
This little guy turns 4 on Saturday. He is the sweetest boy and is so caring and helpful. I have told my youngest daughter that he reminds me so much of my precious Amanda with his sweet and caring disposition.
Have a great rest of the week. Shucks...wouldn't let me post pictures!