1. What obligation do you believe you have to your country?
Respect---respect the flag, celebrate holidays, and use social media appropriately AND obey the laws.
2. October 12 is National Farmers Day? Do you know any farmers? What do they farm/grow/raise? Are there any farm stands where you live? Do you shop there?
My dad was a farmer. We owned a farm as I was growing up and even in my college years BUT we never lived on this farm. We grew tobacco (this was hard work) hay (which was also hard and sweating hard work), and my dad had beef cattle.
There are a couple of Farmer Markets close by. There is one in Abingdon, Va. and it is fantastic. They are open on Saturday mornings till around 11 and you must get there early. I have often shopped there.
3. What's a skill you think everyone should have? Tell us why?
Communication skills--allows others to understand you. Poor communication skills lead to a lot of misunderstanding and frustration.
Another skill I think everyone should have is empathy. Empathy is important in almost every aspect of daily life.
Communication and empathy skills should me taught at home and in school.
4. Favorite thing you've purchased this year?
My car. In May, I purchased a 2021 a Honda.
5. What's your favorite place to visit in the fall?
Great Smokey Mountains. I miss those trips hub and I would take to the Smokey Mountains.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
College friends (one I just found who lives in Roanoke) and other friends are getting together to celebrate two special friends who will be having Birthdays this Saturday. I am looking forward to seeing all and having a great time.
Have a great day and Enjoy Life!