1. "Hope springs eternal"...discuss.
2. Last time you needed to 'spring into action' or 'spring to someone's defense'...explain.
3. Tulips or daffodils? baby birds or baby bunnies? The cherry tree or the dogwood tree? Jelly beans or peeps? March madness or spring training? Peas or carrots?
Tulips, baby birds, dogwood tree, jelly beans, March madness, and carrots. The house where hub and I lived had the most beautiful dogwood trees and tulips were planted around the base of the tree. I miss that scene. I went looking for a bag of jelly beans and I can't find them.
4. I read an article here on the South's best cities on the rise. They are-Baton Rouge Louisiana, Fayetteville Arkansas, Greenville South Carolina, Huntsville Alabama, Lexington Kentucky, Norfolk Virginia, Tulsa Oklahoma, Waco Texas, Wilmington North Carolina, and Winston-Salem North Carolina. Of the cities listed how many have you seen in person? Which one on the list would you most like to see? Have you spent much time in the southern states (USA)? Any spring road trips on your calendar?
5. Tell us how your outdoor space needs sprucing up this spring? Which do you enjoy more (or hate the least-ha!) yard work or house work?
I have a huge tree in the back yard. It provides great shade. The winds have been fierce and so many little twigs are scattered all across the yard. Couple of weeks ago, I began picking them up and the yard was looking pretty good. That didn't last long with the wind; the yard is covered again with these limp skinny twigs.
Last fall, I tore up my mower because I ran over a tree root (I knew it was there and had been so careful mowing). I tore up my lawn. I should have left the mower where it died but no I had to move it and the blade did a number on my lawn. When the weather stays warm, lawn repair to the rescue.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I saw an ad that if you show your card when you are fully vaccinate Krispy Kreme is giving away doughnuts!
Giving the writing Standards of Learning Test to the students who are not attending in person ....Shew! Wednesdays are scheduled for deep cleaning, meetings, etc. but with the state mandating state tests this was the only day available for virtual learners to come in the building.
I did enjoy my Bible Study last Wednesday evening and looking forward to tonight.