Hello March!! So far, I am enjoying this month with the extra daylight hours and the warmer temps.
1. Is March coming in like a lion where you live? Aslan, Simba, Elsa, The Cowardly Lion...your favorite 'famous' lion?
2. In what way do you 'march to the beat of your own drum'?
I have stopped watching a lot of the news...I know people say I need to be informed but just can't handle much of it anymore. My gracious...think of changing Mr. Potato Head's name and Dr. Seuss books wanting to ban these....for Heaven's Sake give me a break! Also, have quit looking at FB. There is too much bragging going on...look at me attitude. I do look at some of the pictures of friends and listen to my Bible Study but I have cut a lot of screen time out.
3. What item that you don't have already, would you most like to own? Any chance of that happening soon?
Drawing a total blank on this....maybe I am just too content with what I have.
4. March is National Flour Month...are you a baker? Cookies-cakes-or pies...your favorite sweet treat to bake? What's the last non-sweet thing you made that called for flour?
I am not a baker, but I do like to bake cookies when I get the urge for that something sweet that isn't store bought. The last thing I made that called for flour was cornbread.
5. There are 31 days in the month of March...where were you and what were you doing when you were 31? If you haven't hit that milestone yet, then tell us where you were and what you were doing 31 months ago? (if math is not your thing, that would be August 3, 2018)
When I was 31, I was juggling a career with a 2yr old and a 6 month old. I was teaching at an intermediate school and living in the same town I was living in then. Wish I could go back to those days!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I am meeting a friend today for lunch. She and I use to teach together and then life happened. So excited for this get together. She has 3 children...a son who runs track at UT, another son in high school, and her daughter is in middle school...time flies by.