1. What's something we'd find you doing most afternoons?
After school, I have been trying to walk for at least 50 minutes (not the past couple of weeks...too cold and snowy). Some afternoons I might do some laundry but really I don't do much in the afternoons.
2. Who do you take after? In what way(s)?
People say I take after my dad. My dad passed away shortly after hub and I were married at the age of 47. I try to do the right thing in life, help others when I can or when I am made aware of another person's needs, and my family comes first. I have my dad's blue eyes.
3. 'After every storm comes a rainbow' or 'the calm before the storm'...which phrase do you relate to more right now? Tell us why?
I am just going to say....I am waiting on the rainbow.
4.What are your plans for the day after tomorrow?
I will get up, read my devotions, get ready for school and head out the door.
5. Complete this sentence-"After all is said and done_____________________."
God is still on the throne and in control.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Grandson celebrated his Third birthday last Friday. I had mailed his birthday present; daughter doesn't allow me to be around all the kiddos (virus) even though we live 10 minutes away. Not lying, but this is hard ya'll and living by myself is even harder!!
Had the first dose of the Moderna vaccine on Thursday (January 14 ). Arm was very sore on Friday, but Saturday completely better.
Stay safe and Enjoy Life!