1. In a single sentence tell us something about your 40's. If you haven't reached that milestone yet tell us (in a single sentence) something about whatever decade you're in now.
My 40's were the beginning of raising a 12 and a 10 year old daughters, getting ready to watch them get dressed up for proms, playing sports, moving into dorms at colleges, and watching them grow into women.
2. Life begins at forty. Agree or disagree? Tell us why. And if not at forty, when?
I have heard this phrase so much...life is supposed to become better at age 40 with the skills and experiences we have learned to make life more enjoyable. Honestly, I have no clue when life begins to get better. I do believe with each year we learn to grow in that season and learn from our experiences.
3. Share a favorite book, song, or quote with a number featured in it somewhere.
George Orwell 1984
Song Choice would have to be all the creative songs that have changed Dolly Parton's song 9 to 5 to the modern version of the Coronavirus some of these I have seen on Facebook are really good.
4. A picture's worth a thousand words, a stitch in time saves nine, back to square one, catch-22, on cloud nine, my two cents...pick a number phrase and tell us how it applies to your life currently.
I would go with 'a picture's worth a thousand words'. Not being able to see grandkids as much as I would like I love seeing pictures their pictures and ABSOLUTELY LOVE FACETIME!
5. Last time you drove more than 40 miles from home? More than 400 miles from home? Where were you going? Was it before or after this current season of social distancing?
Last week drove more than 40 miles taking daughter and her son to the hospital. I haven't driven more than 400 miles in a long time.
I have not been one to wait on things and this waiting is hard!! Especially when it concerns family. Prayers Please!