Sunday, April 15, 2018

Weekend




Image result for opening up the windows cartoon

The weather has finally gotten warm ya'll. Well, we went from snow to temps in the high 70s to low 80s in one week.  The sunshine felt so good.

Friday, I took Blake, for a stroll.  I was actually sweating!!  He, of course, fell asleep so I was kinda glad to reach my vehicle and turn the AC on!!

Saturday, I opened up all the windows in the house. I did a little cleaning and worked outside trying to clean up the yard....picking up so many limbs.  Then I sat back and just enjoyed the weather.

Image result for enjoying the sunshine cartoon

Hub and I even enjoyed sitting outside later that evening :).

Image result for sad cartoon images
Sunday was a raining day.  I hated this because of the race--NASCAR in Bristol. So many fans at the race and the rain came.  As a matter of fact, we are under a flash flood warning.

AND
Image result for snow showers cartoon

Yep, is predicted for Monday!!

Have a Great Week....Enjoy Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter N

  N Neighborly I smile when I see people being a good neighbor.   Today, many people have no idea who their neighbor is.  How sad is that? B...