1. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
I do my best thinking when approaching a deadline, and I wait till the last minute to look over something.
2. Are you a risk taker? What's one big risk you've taken?
No, I am not a risk taker. On the other hand, hub is a risk taker. The biggest risk I have taken is opening up a new business (daughter's pharmacy) from the ground up. It has been a headache with all the laws and codes one has to follow.
3. Some of the most common phobias according to the National Institute for Mental Health are-fear of spiders (arachnaphobia), snakes (ophidiophobia), heights (acrophobia), fear of spaces from which escape is difficult (agoraphobia), fear of thunder and lightening (astrophobia), fear of dogs (cynophobia), injections (trypanophobia), social situations, flying (pteromerhanophobia) and fear of germs and dirt (mysophobia). True phobias affect only about 10% of adults, but of those listed which would you rate as your greatest fear?
4. Are you settled or do you feel the need to move somewhere new?
At this stage in my life, I am settled.
5. What is something you find annoying when dining in a restaurant?
Hearing others' conversation, also just 'plain ole poor' table manners this was my first response. Now I am going to change to watching people text or talk while they are with someone--how rude and disrespectful! Now there are sometimes when you may need to talk/text (family situations or emerency) but explain this to your friends when dining!
How did we go from this
6. Daffodil yellow, sunset orange, spring green, or sky blue...your favorite color this time of year?
7. If you were going to take a holiday all by yourself, where would you go?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
SOL Testing this week!!