1. April showers bring May flowers or so the saying goes. Are you blooming where you're planted as we begin the month of May?
I feel like I am in full bloom!
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being no big deal, and 10 being full scale panic, rank your fear of spiders.
I rank myself a 2-not very fearful.
3. May is National Salad Month (who knew???)...besides lettuce, what are two must-have ingredients in your favorite salad?
I love salads!! The two ingredients, besides lettuce, would be croutons, and carrots.
4. I mentioned on my blog last week that my Daughter1 will be moving to Washington State after she is married. Of the following sites in the Northwest, which would you most like to see in person-Crater Lake (Oregon), Seattle (Washington), Vancouver (British Columbia), San Juan Islands (Washington), Mt. Rainer (Washington) Oregon Coast (Oregon), Mt. St. Helens (Washington), or Olympic National Park (Washington)
Crater Lake-Oregon-just to see the water heard it was a deep blue and very clear.
5. This coming weekend marks the 140th running of the Kentucky Derby...when did you last race (literally or figuratively) to cross a finish line?
This morning-running late for bus duty--Here lately, I feel I am in a race daily--working, home, T-Ball, Coffee Shop, home-this has been my daily routine for a while.
6. What is something little you love?
When a co-worker invites me over for a girls' night out!! Nothing fancy just something little and I love it!
7. Would you say you are more of a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner? Elaborate.
Kinesthetic-need to be able to do it--haha
8. Insert your own random thought here
Daughter #1 will be going to University of Virginia at Charlottesville for a stress test on Monday. She has had two open heart surgeries and I am getting a little nervous. Prayers appreciated.
I will definitely say a prayer for your daughter that all goes well. I'm a kinesthetic learner, too. Yep...I need carrots in my salad, as well...love the crunch and the sweetness.ReplyDelete
Girls' nights out are always fun! Your salad sounds good.ReplyDelete
Prayers for your daughter!
Tammy, I too will pray for your daughter - and for you, knowing how hard it is to be a mom and have your children go through things you wish you could fix. Blessings. - JudyReplyDelete
Add me to those who will pray for you and your daughter. Girl's nights can really lift my mood! I'm grateful for those, too.ReplyDelete
Prayers for your daughter. I too need to have my hands in a project.ReplyDelete
Prayers for your daughter.ReplyDelete
I wish I would like croutons. The rest of the family love them, but I have not learned to enjoy the dry, hard, crunchiness.
Awesome, glad your in full bloom!!! Girls night sounds perfect, I need one of those. I will keep your daughter in my prayers.ReplyDelete
Sorry to hear about your daughter. Prayers for you, your daughter and your family. I totally get the schedule thing, I'm running from one thing to another all day too. And now that both boys are in track at different schools. Boy oh boy.ReplyDelete