1. April 22nd is Earth Day. Are you inspired by nature? In what way?
Yes-I forgot to take the time to see or hear God's creation. Life can get so busy we forget to take the time to really listen to the birds or the wind blowing; we forget to really look at the beauty of the rose or feel the grass beneath our feet.
There are moments when I just sit down and take in all of nature's wonders.
2. Down to earth, four corners of the earth, move heaven and earth, not have an earthly chance, or salt of the earth...which earthly idiom have you most recently encountered? Explain.
Recently down to earth.
3. Share one piece of advice you might give a newly engaged couple.
Hum....I see you and I are both thinking about this-Congratulations again!
First piece of advice would be to Put God First and Your Spouse Second;Secondly Keep Dating-before children this will be easy but after kids still plan a date even if it is just when the kids are in bed you watch a movie together
4. When did you last engage someone to perform a job, task, service, home repair, or improvement? On a scale of 1-10 (ten being the best) how would you rate their work and/or your satisfaction with the job or service provided?
A couple of weeks ago, my mother's heating system just kept running and running and would not cut off. Hub called the repair man. As of right now, it is still not fixed. The repair man has said the company has sent the wrong part, and blah, blah, blah. I am really upset with this company. On a scale of 1-10, I would rate this service a 1 or lower. This saddens me because this use to be the best heating/cooling repair company around.
5. When did you last find yourself engaged in small talk? Are you awkward or an expert or somewhere in between?
Just last night as a matter of fact. I consider myself somewhere in between.
6. What was the last historic place you visited?
7. The world would be a better place if we just__________________________.
would be a little kinder and nicer to others, smile often, reuse/recycle, donate the following:time, blood, bone marrow, organs (on driver's license) or donate to charities.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hub is running for Town Council (ahem). Last night was the Candidate Forum. I think he did great, but I am a little partial to this particular candidate.
Glad to be joining back to the Hodgepodge-just been burning too many candles on both ends here lately.