Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Yucky feeling....










Yuck!!  This is how I have been feeling for the past couple of days.

It all started on Saturday.  When I woke up, I thought my throat was on fire.

 Lucky I have a pharmacist in the family.  Thank you daughter for calling and getting me an antibiotic.  Throat is soooo much better.

However now I have a terrible cold.


This is exactly how I feel.

I tried going to Zumba last night thinking exercising would make me feel better.  What was I thinking????  I left way before class was over, came home took a hot shower, and last thing I remembered was hub waking me up to go to bed.

Thankful our school system was closed today due to more snow.


 I laid around till around 11 and then decided to try and get moving.  I began feeling better as the day went on and on...and
I had a visitor...
little man wanted to show me his glasses.  He had just gotten them and he had to show his Mamow!  Feeling better already!! He stayed for a few hours and we played
Scoby Doo-it is a concentration game.  I have as much fun playing this game as he does.

Since it is getting night-my yucky feeling is returning.  Wonder why one seems to feel yucky as it begins to get dark??  Time for a hot shower and relax and watch some television.








1 comment:

  1. Hope your feel better soon. Those games are so much fun! He looks cute in his new glasses.

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...