1. Thursday marks the first day of spring...to celebrate would you rather plant a garden or go for a walk in the woods? Would either of those activities be possible on Thursday where you live?
Go for a walk in the woods. Thursday's weather is supposed to be nice-key word is supposed.
It would have to be when daughter's boyfriend asked my approval to propose to daughter. I knew they really loved each other, but did not see this coming.
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What's something you'd like to start doing this spring?
Reading my Bible more and really studying the scriptures.
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching?
In the middle section. Oldest daughter and I went to see the movie, The Help. It has been awhile, hasn't it?
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you?
That I am friendly
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most often purchased frozen food item?
Rolls-I think the ones I buy are Sister Shurbert-they are delicious.
People who make my skin crawl.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Charlie had a good report yesterday!! I have missed the Hodgepodge but with the ending of school, my paperwork is getting more and more. Did I say ending of school-my county has missed 17 days of school this year!!
I love Sister Shubert rolls. Except I'm not eating rolls. When I do I love Sister Shuberts : ) Excited for your girl...when's the big day?ReplyDelete
Haven't set a date-I want them both to finish their school-daughter is still 1 year away from doctorate program in physical therapy. HDelete
Sister Shubert rolls...have mercy! Abby missed a lot of days due to the weather, too. They've extended the school day by an extra 30 mins. until about the first week of May to make up for them.ReplyDelete
Big congrats on your daughter's engagement, too! :)ReplyDelete
Congratulations to your daughter. Now the planning begins.ReplyDelete
Love your answer to #3. I also could always do more Bible reading.ReplyDelete
It is incredible how many show days schools have had to take this winter. Our son in law is a teacher in Indiana and I don't know when they'll ever be able to get out of school!ReplyDelete
Congrats to the daughter and future SIL. :-)
That's a happy thing to spring on you! I think your the first person who mentioned getting deeper into their bible....awesome answer. Yes it has been awhile since you've been to the show. Now that you mention it I do buy some Rhodes frozen rolls. Hooray for a good report!ReplyDelete
My connection and Blogger isn't cooperating this afternoon, so I only read a portion of your hodgepodge this week...sorry.ReplyDelete
You and I like walking in the woods more than gardening.. and good to read that Charlie's report was good. Also, I definitely understand about all the paper work at the close of the school year...our son has the same.