Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge








1. What lesson has failure taught you?
Gosh, I am at a loss on this one.  The only thing I can think of is I really need to learn to keep quit more often instead of speaking my mind. I keep learning on this one, believe me.

2. What decision are you glad you made?
Tough questions-so far Joyce I am being stumped on the first two!

3. I've been a little bit surprised to see fully lit and decorated Christmas trees popping up for the past several weeks in friend's Instagram feeds. So tell the truth-is your tree up and decorated, and if so when did that happen? If not, when will you be decking the halls?

My trees (yes trees) aren't up.  I put up our trees the day before Thanksgiving or the day after Thanksgiving.  Usually the first weekend in December the rest of the house is decorated for Christmas.  I think, my opinion only, I need to enjoy one holiday at a time.

4. Solitaire-Poker-Rummy-Hearts-Go Fish-Old Maid...which game of cards would you most like to join?

Rummy is my favorite of the choices.  However, I love to play Rook.  For a few years, hub and I hosted a rook tournament on New Year's Eve.  We had so much fun but now families and friends have moved away and last year was the first year we didn't do this.  Hub and I were lost on New Year's Eve.


5. This question comes to you courtesy of a Facebook friend, who once upon a time had a blog...When you're feeling stressed do you snack a lot or are you more the 'can't eat' type?

Oh, honey I snack when stressed.  I eat constantly foods I don't even remember I had eaten!!

6.  Have you ever reviewed a product or service on line? Was your review favorable or less than favorable?

Yes, I have reviewed a product on line, and yes it was helpful.

7. What was the best conversation you had yesterday?

I attended a retirement meeting yesterday.  This was not only my best conversation, it put my brain in overload.  I couldn't wait to try to decipher the information to tell hub.



8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Very busy in my household lately.  We will be having our Grand Opening on Friday for Chilhowie Drug Company and Coffee Shop!! 

6 comments:

  1. So is the coffee shop going to be a pharmacy as well? You've got a pharmacist in the family! My brain hits overload when we start talking retirement too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Thanksgiving so late your first weekend of December to decorate the house will coincide with the trees decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your grand opening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. trees??? Wow, I would love to decorate more than one tree but I only have space for one. However, I don't think I'd like to undecorate more than one LOL.

    Hello from Montreal, Canada :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to attend one of the retirement meeting or a Social Security meeting because there is so much to learn. Best of luck on the Grand Opening!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the fact that you have multiple trees decorated for Christmas. I've often dreamed of having a bedroom turned into a holiday room to keep stuff up for ALL holidays, year 'round.

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

1. What kind of thinker are you-doer concrete thinking) analyst (analytical and abstract thinking), orator (logical thinking) inventor (imag...