Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weekend Rewind....


Weekend Rewind...

It has been a long time since I have posted about my weekend.  I don't know if I have been too busy to post or not much happening as to why I have not posted.

This weekend seems like a whirl wind.

Daughter's Grand Opening was Friday.
Signs were being hung early Friday morning.


Mutual arrived with their hot dog wagon.  Who doesn't love a free hot dog and drinks when having a grand opening?

Nascar owner of Hefty car came.  He and hub are good friends.  As a matter of fact, hub coached him in baseball.



Chilhowie's own calendar dogs came.

FM 93.9 radio station-live remote

daughte was so excited checking it all out

Finally, the ribbon cutting

I am so proud of daughter.  It was a busy day and so thankful to all who came and supported a young pharmacist but one who will go the extra mile anytime you might need her.

Saturday, hub and I traveled to Roanoke to watch #2 daughter's boyfriend's basketball game.  Little man wanted to go.

I miss going to college basketball games-now that it is over, I am allowed to say this!

Little man was ready for the game to begin.

and of course, for it to be over so he can hug his favorite player.




Sunday we went to watch the Christmas parade in a nearby town.  Man it was soooo cold.  I hate to mention weather here, but we went from 60's on Friday to the 30's on Sunday. We voted to stay in the vehicle and stay warm while watching most of the parade.




until..



the camels came.  Our church does a live Nativity and this was the first year the camels were able to be in the parade.  Little man was more into seeing the camels, then Santa Claus.

Se we ventured outside for the camels.

Hope all has a great Thanksgiving.  There is so much I am thankful for each and every day.

2 comments:

  1. Amanda's open house looks amazing! She has done a great job with everything, I know you all must be proud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome about the opening and all that showed up to help out! I wish her success. What a cool parade, love the camels.

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

1. What kind of thinker are you-doer concrete thinking) analyst (analytical and abstract thinking), orator (logical thinking) inventor (imag...