1. March 20th is the first day of spring...is she a lion or a lamb in your part of the world?
Lion-the 'ole'saying isn't holding true. March came in like a lion, and I do believe March is going to leave like a lion. The weather forecast is calling for cool temperatures the next week with a little wintery mix.
2. What's the most dreaded task on your spring clean to-do list? Do you have a 'plan of attack'?
Most dreaded-windows/blinds plus high to reach shelves where I have some of my grandmother's and hub's grandmother's dishes.
Right now-I am thinking like Winnie the Pooh-Why bother?
3. Peas...love 'em or hate 'em? What's a favorite dish you make using peas?
Peas-Like'em-my favorite dish to make is a pea salad.
4. Do you feel under appreciated?
Not so much under appreciated as taken for granted or assuming this is what I should do. Hub does appreciate all that I do and very often tells me so :) On the other hand, many people-not going to mention who-have said to me, "I just assume you would do it." or have made the comment-that is what you are supposed to do. Not all but many young teens and young adults do not appreciate what you do for them-they look at it as a privilege you get for doing it for them-does this make sense?
5. Have you been using Google Reader? If so, what are you switching to now that GR has announced retirement? If not, how do you read your favorite blogs?
Oh No-where have I been. Yes, I use Google Reader-so what am I to do y'all?? Any suggestions?
6. Anne Bradstreet is credited with the following quote~
"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
Agree or Disagree? Why?
Agree- Without winter, would one appreciate the birth of spring-flowers, birds singing, grass getting greener-I probably wouldn't. Also without having hardships (which no one wants but all experience) would we appreciate prosperity? I think not,
7. When did you last 'spring for something'? What was it?
The other morning-my alarm clock.
8. Insert your own random thought here?
I had a visitor at school yesterday. Grandson loves Angry Birds so I had to get his picture next to the bulletin board with: Angry Verbs