Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge









1. The first day of spring is here...do you enjoy working in the yard? Weeding, raking, mowing, planting-your favorite springtime garden chore? How about your least favorite?

Working in the yard is therapeutic to me-especially this time of the year. I take out my frustrations on the weeds.



Least favorite yard work would have to be raking.

2. What puts a spring in your step?
Sunshine

We have had such a dreary, rainy winter.




Having sunshine puts a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
I am experiencing a beautiful, warm spring weather. Temperatures have been in the high 70's to low 80's with plenty of sunshine!!!! I love seeing the trees and flowers blooming and hearing birds singing and children playing!
3. Describe a time when you had to spring into action?
Every morning I jump out of bed -or fall out of bed-and spring into action.
4. We're having carrots for dinner...would you prefer yours raw or cooked?
Carrots any way you want to fix them-I like them raw and crunchy or cooked with tons of butter.
5. Do you take the shampoos and other sundries from your hotel room when its time to check out?
This depends on the brand of shampoo and lotion.
6. What's the most enjoyable team or club you've belonged to and what was it that made it so?
I am a member of Relay for Life-The name of my team is H2O==Hope to Offer. This is the first year I have really become active and so far I have enjoyed all the fundraising activities. The walk is scheduled for May and I am looking forward to this. Cancer has been around in my life and I want to help find a cure anyway I can. One day I hope the 'C' will not be around!
7. Is cloning a sign of progress?
Yes, if done for the right reasons--to help find a way to fight against diseases.
8.  Random thought.
I am drowning in paperwork!!

oops---i hit publish too soon--I hate when I do that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter P

  P Playing with Grandsons H ow can one not smile when around their grandchildren?   My grandsons just make me feel better when I am around ...