1. Three words to describe 2010---panicky, mountainous, and lackadaisical.
2. I have no idea what I would like to try if I wasn't afraid. Sometimes I think skydiving--but really don't know.
3. I add nothing to coffee or tea--I prefer strong drinks.
4. A historical sporting event--Ice Skating at the Olympics. Then again since my daughter plays college basketball, I must also admit I would love to see a championship game in this sport.
5. Advice to myself--Do not take people in your life for granted. Spend quality time with your parents and grandparents. Stay young (quit wishing to be older) as long as you can. Don't grow up too fast. Enjoy the moment.
6. I am a planner--right down to the second!!!! I absolutely become nervous when I have to fly by the seat of my pants. Maybe being a school teacher has something to do with this---constantly on a scheduled--even a pee schedule!!!
7. My husband has promised to take me to New York. Now he doesn't or should I say despise to travel. I have always wanted to go to New York, so I hope I get the chance in 2011.
1. The Hodgepodge lands on National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day. Have you visited the memorial? Any desire to do so? Have you visited oth...
First, I would like to scream from my roof....THANK YOU JOYCE!!! 1. Howdy Hodgepodgers. It's kind of fun to be back, isn't it...
I am joining Bev Sykes of the blog, "Funny the World" Guest or Host I have been a guest and a host . I was a guest a few weeks...
1. Tell us about one small blessing you have counted in the past week? Charlie's dear cousin, Ricky. He checks on me just to see if ...