Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1. Three words to describe 2010---panicky, mountainous, and lackadaisical.

2. I have no idea what I would like to try if I wasn't afraid. Sometimes I think skydiving--but really don't know.

3. I add nothing to coffee or tea--I prefer strong drinks.

4. A historical sporting event--Ice Skating at the Olympics. Then again since my daughter plays college basketball, I must also admit I would love to see a championship game in this sport.

5. Advice to myself--Do not take people in your life for granted. Spend quality time with your parents and grandparents. Stay young (quit wishing to be older) as long as you can. Don't grow up too fast. Enjoy the moment.

6. I am a planner--right down to the second!!!! I absolutely become nervous when I have to fly by the seat of my pants. Maybe being a school teacher has something to do with this---constantly on a scheduled--even a pee schedule!!!

7. My husband has promised to take me to New York. Now he doesn't or should I say despise to travel. I have always wanted to go to New York, so I hope I get the chance in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter Q

  Q Q Quietness Quietness It used to unsettle me when I had nothing to do and it was quiet.   But now I enjoy the quietness.  I still have d...