2. What was your fondest (or one of your fondest) memory of High School?
My fondest memories were my senior trip to Washington D.C. I can remember this like it was yesterday. It was a grueling five days. We were up by 6am and on the bus by 7am and didn't return back to our rooms till 1am. There was so much packed in that week. No one care who sat with who only that we could lay on that person's shoulder and take a quick nap.
The other memory was prom. Prom was a big deal but not like it is now. We all did our own hair, make-up, and nails. All danced and no one left the prom earlier (which isn't the case now) , but we all danced till 12pm.
3. What did you do the summer after High School?
I did not work after high school, however, I did help out on the farm and chores around the house. Most of my time was spent hanging out with friends and getting all things ready for University.
4. June 14th is National Strawberry Shortcake Day...are you a fan, and if so will you celebrate? How do you make yours? Have you been strawberry picking? If so what do you do with all those berries?
I am a fan of Strawberry Shortcake but won't celebrate. My family used to grow strawberries on our farm. Let me tell ya, it is hard work. Some evenings I would be so tired and silly, I would start a strawberry fight knowing I would get in trouble afterwards. My family sold strawberries for a few summers.
5. What's something you always splurge on?
Things for the grandkids. That's why they are called GRAND!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I have been deep cleaning my house...windows, blinds, etc. I have four rooms complete and I have officially clocked out for the rest of the week. SHEW!!
Tomorrow I have inservice (which I know I will be dead tired. Is it just mean but sitting in meetings all day long wears me out!)
Have a great rest of the week and Enjoy Life!