Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Wednesday Hodgepodge

"From this Side of the Pond

1. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve? Elaborate.  

Sometimes...when I am around my close friends, I show my true emotions.  When around friends, who are just friends, I do no wear my heart on my sleeve.  I think it is okay to show your true emotions to close friends that is why you are close friends with someone.  I see nothing wrong with this. 

2. A favorite love song? 

"Always and Forever"



3. Do you consider yourself a trusting person? Explain. 

Yes, I consider myself a trusting person, and I like to be around people who are authentic. We all have bad days, but I try to be kind, compassionate, and I have integrity (thanks to my dad for this trait).

4. June 14th is National New Mexico Day...have you ever been to New Mexico (aka The Land of Enchantment)? Any desire to visit the state? Some of the top rated tourist attractions there are- Carlsbad Caverns National Park, White Sands National Park, The Albuquerque International Balloon Festival, Bandelier National Monument, The Georgia O'Keefe Museum, Santa Fe Plaza, and the Petroglyph National Monument. Of the attractions listed which would be tops on your list? 

No, I have never been to New Mexico and I haven't thought about visiting this state. If I was to visit the state, I would chose to see The Albuquerque International Balloon Festival; I think this would be a beautiful sight to see all the different colors and shapes of the balloons.

5. What's something you've found enchanting recently? 

Last night the moon was breathtaking, and my pic does not do it justice



6. Insert your own random thought here. 

Last Saturday, I attended my 45th high school reunion.  I think someone calculated it wrong (haha)

All who attended had a great time, but it was sad to learn of so many classmates who have passed away. Such great memories and a fun evening.


The night of the reunion also marked the anniversary of Relay for Life.  It was exactly 5 years ago that...


Have a great rest of the week and Enjoy Life!

4 comments:

  1. I love that Heatwave song! It was a favorite of mine in college, which is funny since it was older, even then! (I went to college 97-2002)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song was the theme for my sister's prom in '78. Glad you had a good time at your reunion!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a nice time at the reunion. Time certainly does fly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful song. I had to go over to YouTube to see if I knew it. Several people have said that they want to go to the Balloon Festival. Beautiful moon. Those reunions can be fun. We went to our 45th but didn't make it to our 50th.

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge...Letter T

  T Tomatoes   When I first started planting a garden, I had no idea what I was doing.  But I love it! I bought my tomato plants home and ca...