2. Four of your favorite summer foods?
3. What were you doing at a quarter past four yesterday?
Yesterday, was hot and humid. After I completed some work around the house, I sat on my porch and read.
4. fore!, four letter word, four sheets to the wind, ten-four, 24/7, four eyes, these four walls....pick a 'four' phrase and tell us how you relate currently
Four letter word. Today so many people are very laxed with their language. Almost everywhere I go, I hear way too many four letter words and I cringe. But what really upsets me is when a young child says these words and the parent's reaction/response is, "I have no idea where he/she picked that word up." Yeah, right??? my thoughts exactly!
5. Something you own that is four years old?
Luggage. In 2019, I purchased a new set of luggage for my upcoming trip to Hawaii. Everything else is way over four years old!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I am so glad I went and made the trip. My late hub always drove on long trips and I just wasn't sure I could drive 8 hrs by myself. Even though there were some hiccups (rainy days, a friend hit a concrete barrier in a parking garage, a friend hit the heat button instead of the AC button in the room, a friend got the scare of her life when a neighbor called saying her smoke alarm was going off at home (thankfully the breaker just needed adjusting) it was so good seeing/talking with friends.
Have a great rest of the week!