1. What's one part of your everyday routine you'd be better off without?
Snacking!! I swear, no matter what time I eat dinner, I still snack from 9pm-10pm!!
Definitely, can be better off without this routine.
2. October 5th is/was National Do Something Nice Day. So what did you/will you do?
I don't think I did anything specifically. I try to be nice everyday and I must admit some days are harder than others.
3. What question do you hate to answer?
Before hub passed away, I hated to answer the question..."Where would you like to go and eat" It truly didn't matter much until hub mentioned a place I didn't care for. I think we had more disagreements on choosing a place to eat than anything in our 37 years of marriage.
Now, I despise the question, "How are you?" because I LIE when I answer saying, "I am fine."
4. Do we have control over technology or does it have control over us. In that same vein, have you watched The Social Dilemma (available on Netflix) and if so what did you think?
Depends on your perception and point of view. Teaching virtual for the past few weeks...My answer is YES!
I think (my two cents worth) we have to learn to not allow it to control us. Being in a store, I see people's eyes glued to their phone. Thankful, they don't hit me with their cart.
I know technology gives us instant access to just about anything. Which is why it is hard to do without examples....movies (Netflix, Hula), and I LOVE FACETIME TIME with the grandkids AND zoom with friends in another state.
Here lately, I have done some unplugging, especially on social media. AND I have been happier. I have to learn to control technology instead of it controlling me.
5. What are three small things that make your day better?
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Have a great week and Enjoy Life