Giving a high five to Joyce for continuing the questions!!
1. Five years ago this month hubs and I relocated from New Jersey to the Palmetto State. What were you doing five years ago this month?Five years ago this month (This Saturday to be exact), I was dealing with a bride. My youngest daughter was getting married, and boy she was so hateful, irritable, bossy, etc. Hub use to tell me that I cry in church (thinking about her wedding) and the minute we get home, daughter and I were at each other's throat. Shew!! I am glad that day is behind me.
2. What was the last 9-5 job you worked? Tell us about it.
3. Plead the fifth, high five, take five, it's five o'clock somewhere, or the big 5-0...which number five phrase relates to your life in some way currently? Tell us how.
Here lately, it has been five o'clock somewhere!!
4. During this season of spending so much time at home, what distractions get in the way of being your most productive? Or have you been extra productive since this whole thing started?
5. Give us a list here of your top five anything.
6. Insert your own random thought here.