Wednesday, June 10, 2020
1. Last thing you said yes to? Did you regret it?
Very simple "Yes" answer...having lunch with my aunt. Definitely did not regret it!
2. No big deal, no contest, no dice, no hard feelings, no ifs ands or buts, no kidding, no offense, no pain no gain, no way...choose one and tell us how it applies to your life currently.
No ifs ands or buts when it comes to being wrong. If you are in the wrong, there is no discussion you are wrong....no ifs ands or buts about it.
3. Thursday June 11th is National Making Life Beautiful Day...in this strange season how are you adding beauty to your days/life?
Simply trying to keep my daily walks...I can do a lot of thinking when walking. Spending time with my aunt and her family (we are trying to get together every other Sunday) just enjoying each other's company.
4. According to an article found here, these six foods taste better in June than at any other time of the year-strawberries, asparagus, peas, peaches, beets, and garlic. How many of these have you tasted so far this month? Anything on the list you'd say 'no thank you' to trying? Rearrange the list starting with your favorite (1) to your least favorite (6).
I have tasted 3 this month.
Really nothing on here that I don't like.
5. Describe your current mood in three words.
Remember God's Vengeance
6. Insert your own random thought her
Shew!! After listening/watching our governor speak yesterday about the reopening of schools in the fall, I said a silent prayer for our superintendent who has to make the final decision with all the guidelines in place.
1. It's officially fall y'all. In the northern hemisphere anyway. Any signs of it where you are? What's your favorite thing ab...
1. What surprises you the most about people? What surprises me the most about people is their lack of disrespect towards others and how n...
1. In two or three sentences describe yourself to someone who has never met you. You can hear Tammy coming because she walks or shall I s...
1. April 26th is National Audubon Day, honoring John James Audubon, the French-My ornithologist, naturalist, and painter known for his de...