1. The first week of October is National Mystery Series Week. Do you sleuth alongside Nancy Drew or Miss Marple? Fan of Nero Wolfe?
I am not into mysteries :( Most genre I love but not mysteries.
2. The first week of October is also National Chili Week. Do you plan on celebrating with a bowl of red? Have a top secret recipe to share?
3. October 2nd is National Name Your Car Day. Does your car or did a family car have a name?
I think I remember when growing up, we named our family truck.
4. Today is also National Walk To School Day. Did you walk to school with your friends? Take a school bus? Ever have someone carry your books home from school?
5. And it is National Pumpkin Seed Day. Do you like pumpkin seeds? Do you carve the pumpkin and roast the seeds? Do you buy packaged, prepared pumpkin seeds? Or more of a pumpkin spice person?
I like pumpkin seeds. I haven't carved a pumpkin in about 7 years. The last pumpkin carved was with my hub's grandson who at that time was 3. I enjoy carving pumpkins but with no little ones around anymore, I don't carve them. My grandson will be 2 in January so maybe this is the year to start again.
I don't buy packaged pumpkin seeds as far as pumpkin spice can take it or leave it.6. Please tell us something interesting about your week.
The weather has been extremely hot!! Our community celebrated the Apple Festival this weekend. The crowd was definitely down due to the heat. #2 Daughter entered a float from her drug store and won second place.
Have a great rest of the week....Enjoy Life